Bariatric (obesity) surgery
Bariatric (obesity) surgery is one of the most effective treatments for obesity. In our clinic, we perform three types of laparoscopic surgeries, during which, under general anesthesia, small incisions are made in the abdominal wall. This ensures minimal postoperative pain, rapid healing and prevention of large scars. The surgery is simple, safe and, most importantly, it ensures the hoped for results. After the surgery, after reducing the volume of the stomach, one eats less than before the surgery and starts losing weight without additional effort. Within a year after the surgery, patients manage to lose up to 50% of their body weight without feeling hungry!
- Quick feeling of satiety;
- Rapidly falling excess weight;
- Improved well-being;
- Decreased joint load;
- Normalized blood pressure;
- Snoring often disappears;
- Many other obesity-related disorders are in decline: cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, sleep apnea, etc.
Why Fí Clinica?
We are a team of professionals who can provide the highest level of service. Fí Clinica employs experts with international experience in their field. We care that your beauty and health are in safe hands.
Geography of operations
Why is it worth having the operation in Lithuania?
- Excellent cost/quality ratio;
- You will be cared for by specialists of the highest order;
- Fi Clinic has international experience and it has earned the trust of clients;
- You can have the initial consultation in your country of residence (UK, Eire, Denmark);
- All the information and the consultations are available in English;
- Our specialists will give you all the information you need before the operation, they will answer any questions you may have and they will help you plan your trip as required.
Register for a consultation and our specialists will answer your questions and will advise which solution is the most suitable for you.
Write to us