After surgery, the patient feels satiety faster, eats less, and therefore begins to lose weight.
Postoperative care and recovery
- After the surgery, a few days are spent in the clinic;
- It is recommended to eat liquid food for about a week;
- An individual nutrition plan is drawn up after the surgery, which must be followed;
- Physical activity should be avoided for three weeks;
- After recovery, it is recommended to include physical activity in your lifestyle. One can start by walking, increasing the walking distance.